Features and Advantages
- LOWER ELECTRICITY BILL and INFRASTRUCTURE COST
- With PFC technology, it reduces energy consumption up to 50% considering the model of conventionel type welding machine and enables usage of energy in high efficiency and high quality.
- Digital inverter technology.
- Premium arc characteristics, outstanding arc stability and performance both in TIG and MMA welding applications with rutile and basic coated electrode types.
- Excellent high frequency TIG ignition helps to a perfect arc start.
- 220V-1Ph input voltage and maximum output current of 200 A provide a continuous welding operation with electrodes in diameters of 2.5 and 4.0 mm.
- Suitable for maintenance-repair and steel installation workshops and medium-size welded construction applications by providing maximum flexibility.
- Ideal for welding of carbon and low-alloy steels, even stainless steels.
- Weighing only 13.3 kg.
- Thermostatic overload protection and indicator light.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly control panel.
- Recessed controls and connections designed to help protect controls from damage.
- Two quarter-turn (positive and negative) output terminals for easy cable connection.
- Fan cooling.
- IP21S protection class.
- Meet EN 60974-1, EN 60974-10 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
- Two years warranty on parts and labor.
Inverter 201-TIG PFC
|Input voltage||:||220 V
|Power input @ rated output||:||7,0 kW (%20)|
|Input current (max)||:||31 A (%20)|
|Effective current (max)||:||14 A|
|Power factor||:||0,99 (%20)|
|Rated output current, voltage and duty cycle(TIG)
||:||200 A; 18,0 V (%20)
115 A; 14,6 V (%60)
80 A; 13,2 V (%100)
|Rated output current, voltage and duty cycle (MMA)||200 A; 28,0 V (%20)
115 A; 24,6 V (%60)
80 A; 23,2 V (%100)
|Open circuit voltage
||:||72 V (DC)|
|Current range||:||7 – 200 A (TIG)
10 – 200 A (MMA)
|Fuse size and type
||:||16 A (retarded)|
|Weight (without cables)||:||13,3 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||:||155 x 275 x 480 mm|
|Compliance||:||EN 60974-1 ; EN 60974-10 ; CE|