Since Inverter 155-Super does not emit noise, it does not pollute the network and does not electromagnetically damage other machines and measuring devices in the same environment.
- Long-lasting and high-strength 16×25 mm CE certified welding sockets are used in Askaynak Inverter 155-Super.
- You will have all the advantages and assurances offered by the CE certificate and the regulations regarding LVD and EMC specified in EN 60974-1 and EN 60974-10 standards.
- The metal body of the Inverter 155-Super portable welding machine is painted with the oven drying technique preferred in the automotive industry.
- In case of sudden current spikes due to overloads in the network, the protection unit is automatically activated and the thermal warning lamp lights up and informs the operator.
- Inverter 155-Super has high dielectric and insulation resistance. In particular, the safety capacitors in the grounding circuits provide extra security and protect the operator from electric shocks.
- Since the Inverter 155-Super power supply cable has passed the cable tension tests successfully, the thin phase, neutral and grounding cables are not broken or faulty.
- The machine is waterproof within the framework of IP21S standards, thanks to the specially designed grilles on the front and rear panels that provide ideal air circulation.
- IP21S protection class.