You can obtain weld seams with a flawless appearance by performing continuous covered electrode welding with 2.5, 3.25 and 4.0 mm diameter rutile, basic and stainless character electrodes on unalloyed, low alloyed and stainless steel materials.
- The metal body of Askaynak Inverter 205-TIG/PULSE welding machine is painted with the oven paint technique preferred in the automotive industry.
- If HF TIG feature is selected, you can start welding with high frequency feature without touching the tungsten electrode to the material to be welded.
- Thanks to the LIFT TIG feature, the arc starts as soon as you touch the tip of the tungsten electrode to the material to be welded.
- Thanks to the crater flow feature, the crater gap formed at the end of the weld is filled; the strength of the weld and the appearance of the weld seam do not deteriorate.
- Thanks to its Pulse DC feature, you can weld thin materials without deformation with low heat input during welding.
- Thanks to the “Hall Sensor” technology, even if the operator loses his hand sensitivity and the distance of the welding electrode to the workpiece changes, the output current will not change and it will always be possible to make perfect welding at the adjusted current value.