Domestic production Askaynak SuperMIG 505W gives excellent results in high quality welding of low carbon structural steels used in general manufacturing and construction. By making seamless welding with 0.8 – 1.6 mm steel wires and 1.2 – 1.6 mm cored wires, it provides weld seams with a flawless appearance and allows you to weld with CO2 gas without spattering.
- With the synergetic mode of the machine, you only need to adjust the wire feeding speed over the wire feeding unit, and the voltage value is provided by the machine.
- Thanks to its adjustable inductance feature, the risk of spatter and slag formation is minimized and arc stability is increased.
- 2T/4T trigger mode.
- While the soft start feature facilitates arc formation at the beginning of the welding process, the soft end feature prevents crater formation at the end of the welding process.
- Burnback control ensures that the welding wire coming out of the contact nozzle is of appropriate length and does not stick to the contact nozzle after welding.
- Pre-Gas and Post-Gas times can be adjusted. In this way, a smooth start at the beginning of the welding and an ideal gas protection at the end of the welding are obtained within the set time.
- Arc Force and Hot Start features (in MMA mode).
- It also offers memory features such as saving and recalling welding parameters. 4 programs can be stored in its memory.
- Two digital displays for welding current and welding voltage.
- Thermal protection circuit and warning lamp against thermal overloads.